geetings

Darren Cederman

Recien Llegado
4 May 2011
Hola chicos,

Sólo quería aparecer y decir hola.

Voy a estar ayudando a Damien Keitel (Keitzy) con au.tecnogaming.com y us.tecnogaming.com. Será una tarea emocionante y ya estoy deseando conocer a algunos de ustedes. Necesita la competencia internacional va en juego :angel:

Yo juego Team Fortress 2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Day of Defeat: Source y muchos más.

Lo siento por mi mala traducción, la culpa traductor Google;)

No dude en agregarme en Steam: dazzdazza

Dios Encarnado
4 July 2010
Hi, Welcome man !!

I hope you enjoy the stay in our community. I leave you a hug. Then you add to Steam. Bye

Alex Vojacek

CEO / Webmaster
Staff member
28 March 2010
www.tecnogaming.com
Happy to have you onboard, you're welcome to stay in this great community as long as you wish :) We are excited to have all this support in building this global community.

Alemax

Seguime¿?
Staff member
29 March 2010
Dear Darren Cederman,
I'm glad you join our community of Tecnogaming , you are really truly welcome and helping Damien is a great gesture that tell us that inside you is a warrior who will do everything in yours hands to make Tecnogaming a better place full of joy, emotion and friendship. With your help the sites of TG US, AU and Gaming Servers will make people crazy of happiness and we are gratefull for it.
You also can make comments about conspiracy, UFOS or contacts of the third kind; we are widely open about this subjects.
It seems that you're a great Gamer who plays good with great skill and HONOR, a quality that we applaud with enthusiasm :clap:
So, as a member of TG I salute you and i wish you have abundance in every aspect of your life.
Sincerely,
Alex Dau.

Damien Keitel

Novato
20 January 2011
In the words of some aussie slang. Bloody awesome mate. Thanx for all the kind words for Darren. We will strive to have one of the best multilingual, multi gaming platform, multi game genre and multi game news and reviews on the interwebs. Long Live TG and it's awesome crew of dedicated gamers, reviewers, skilled staff and fans. Oh and Dazza. Its greeting man not geetings. hahaha. Bad as my spelling. :arrow: :lol:

Darren Cederman

Recien Llegado
4 May 2011
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Yes Damien my spelling is utter rubbish, get over it.

This shall be an exciting endeavor, lets get the show on the road!!!!!